Dear Developers,

I'm sure we’re a lot - in this group - to have our ticket for Chirp,
and I wanted to launch a thread so we could know each other a little
better, before the conference starts.

The conference looks very promising on a technical side: we’re going
to learn from the expert, practice during the hack day... Now, I don't
know for you, but as great as it looks like, another reason that
pushed me to do this 6,000 miles trip (coming from Paris), is actually
to meet YOU guys!

So I would love to learn more about "my fellow Chirp attendees" the
official website is mentioning! Where are you coming from? Which
projects are you working on? What are you interested in (concerning
the conference and/or in general)?

We’re going to be a lot there (something like 800 people if I remember
well), but for a short time and in a very busy schedule. That’s why I
thought it would be interesting to start the conversation,
presentation and “who’s who” game before.

On my side, I’m a 26 years old French Engineer and I created my own
company to focus on IT consulting and (mainly on) Twitoaster (http://
twitoaster.com). It will be my first time in San Francisco, and I’d
love to meet other developers to chat around Twitter projects, talk
about our experiences, exchange ideas... I’ll arrive the 13th (will do
my best to be at pre-chirp conf) and I’ll stay at the Orchard Hotel.
Concerning the conference, I’m particularly curious about the
Monetization part; and the Media Ecosystem development (but this part
recently disappeared from the schedule). I’m also wondering how I’ll
manage to stay awake for 48h+ :)

Arnaud Meunier - http://twitter.com/twitoaster
Twitoaster - http://twitoaster.com

PS: For those who would have missed them, here are a couple of links
about the conference:
- Pre Chirp Conference: http://bit.ly/akOk0R
- Hack day collaboration: http://bit.ly/cD3KAJ
- Attendees list: http://bit.ly/9IeEmo & http://bit.ly/byKOjS