Hey,

I have a quick question regarding @anywhere. Let's just say that we're
very excited about it here where I work, and as soon as I learnt that
it was alive I started working on integrating them to a few sites,
starting with my own blog, just to try it out. Five minutes later, I
had already integrated hovercards, follow buttons and a tweet box, and
it was fantastic… except for the fact that I can't tweet or do
anything with the hovercards. I assume it's because my application has
a "read-only" access level, but I don't see a setting to change it or
any information about this.

What can I do to get write access to my apps?