Hi Guillermo,

You'll want to go to http://twitter.com/oauth and adjust your clients to
have write access there for the time being. We'll re-enable the ability to
toggle that status in edit mode on the dev portal soon.

In the brave new world, all applications are read/write applications.
Without fine-grained per-resource control, there's very little use in being
black and white on read/write operations in totality.

Personally, I think it's best to create an entirely new application record
for @Anywhere. Separate concerns.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod