hi tom!

i will be sending more info about it - we've been working with yfrog,
tweetphoto, and twitpic to get their services migrated - they are either
finished or are nearly there.  if there are others that you would like the
@twitterapi team involved with to help them get migrated over as well, then
feel free to drop me an e-mail asking me.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team