I used the component twitter4j-core-2.1.2 and it worked properly. I've
implemented on the production site. Today, after a few days that
worked correctly produces this error: JSONObject ["created_at"] not
found.: ("Id": 116439936)
I did some testing and I have observed that requests such as getId (),
which is required Credentials and Rate Limited, produces an error as I
stated above but when required as UpdateStatus () Rate Credentials
required but not limited, functioning properly. Through the method I
getRateLimitStatus () if I had problems with "rate limited" but that
is like ip account as there are no problems. What can I do Thanks for
your help.
Alfredo