Hello, John.

Thank you for the referral to Spritzer. I will re-structure my data
model to benefit from its activity indications.

I have throttled back and will approach you directly when I have
production code serving Twitter users.

I have 100,000 opt-ins and 3,000 paying customers for two data
products (LJMindMap and Radar) on LiveJournal.com. I also produce
results for academics studying social network patterns there, but I am
a commercial provider of individualized social graph services for
users, not for studies.

Regards,

John Dempsey