Hello. :)

I have several keywords that I would like to search on Twitter. The
keywords are "life before death", "palliative care", "dying", "end-of-
life care". I have tried to use the boolean operators to form up the
search query as stated below.

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=life%20before%20death+OR+palliative%20care+OR+dying+OR+end-of-life%20care
(multiple keywords)

Firstly, did I build the query string correctly? If yes, I only could
retrieve very little results with the query above. If I only include
one keyword, which is "life before death", it would return me more
results.

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=life%20before%20death  (one
keyword)

I believed that if I use the boolean operators, It would have return
me much more results which includes the results of "life before
death". Please help me on how should I proceed to retrieve the results
from all keywords.

Thank You For Your Help :)
Best Regards,
Anis