Erm, I dont think it is working correctly if using the link below (as
what described in Jonathan's post)

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%22life+before+death%22+OR+%22palliative+care%22+OR+dying+OR+%22end-of-life+care%22

It only retrieve results that is based on the "dying" keyword. The
other keywords ("life before death", "palliative care") which contain
spaces doesnt return any results. :(

Best Regards,
Anis
Year 3 - Student