FWIW, our application has been experiencing these same issues for
several weeks now. I've seen repeated overcapacity errors being
returned (the "too many tweets" HTML page) on both GET and POST
requests. I don't have specifics on likely times of the day, though US
Central nighttime seems much less likely than weekly business hours.
Our servers are located in Dallas, TX.

Let me know if there's anything else that would be helpful for me to
provide.

Thanks,
Aaron
Sprout Social