I'm trying to find a reliable source for whitelist limits for Direct
Messaging.  I looked through the "direct messaging limits and best
practices for individual services?" thread - http://bit.ly/cLVv1Q but
there weren't any authoritative descriptions of whitelist limits.

What I'm looking for is:

1. DMs allowed per user per hour, and per day - (Where user is defined
as someone using an app).
2. DMs allowed per app per hour, and per day

I saw that Doug Williams had said that whitelisted users get 5000 DMs
per day, but didn't specify whether that was an app total or a total
for a random user using an app for DMs. The hourly limit for
whitelisted apps wasn't specified at all.

-Mo
http://www.pay4tweet.com