Hi Taylor,

This is different than what Doug Williams stated in this post -
http://bit.ly/cLVv1Q

"Whitelisted users have a direct messaging limit of 5K messages per
day."

What I'm still not clear on, though, is how "user" is being defined.
Is the user the app owner or the someone using the app?  Also, is 5K
DMs a day stated by Doug correct or is it 250 DMs?

Apparently Alex and I posted essentially the same request 5 minutes
apart.  Answering to either this message or to my other post would be
much appreciated.

-Mo
http://www.pay4tweet.com