Yes, this would be very cool. Any ideas on when this would be rolled
out?

1) It would be nice to have the profile_image_url in it as well. I can
imagine a lot of nice visual enhancements with that.

2) +1 for making it optional. A lot of people are suggesting
additional stuff, so maybe it would even be nicer to not just have a
include/don't include param, but to be able to specify which data you
would like to have included...

jarón