Hi,

  I am Ramanathan Narayanan, a graduate student at Northwestern
University. I do research in machine learning and text mining.

  I am interested in finding influential users on twitter for
different trending topics. I am also trying to find similar trending
topics, and sentiments in tweets. My goal is to devise efficient
algorithms and tools to solve these problems.

  A website based on my work is Pulse of the Tweeters (http://
pulseofthetweeters.com/) . Any feedback about the site is welcome.

-Ram