On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Eric <wetr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using the Streaming API and will only be using our own
> credentials.  Our experience with OAuth in other services has not been
> positive, so like TJ says "huge hassle for no gain".

Although I was able to finally adapt to Oauth (thanks for Abraham and
thanks to Scott), I agree that for folks who have web apps that do not
require them to collect other people's logins, or to give their own to
a third party, that it does seem a shame that provisions haven't been
made to let those apps continue as is. Sorta looks like fixing what
aint broke.