Perhaps, but I think it's a mistake to shut supertweet down.  It's
solving a real-world problem, doing them a favor by doing something
for twitter so they don't have to.  It pushes all these "corner cases"
off of their API front-end. It doesn't expose the user's Twitter
passwords and users never expose their passwords to supertweet.

Supertweet isn't so people can be lazy - people should still supprot
oAuth and nobody should be using to make API calls on behalf of others
(as in a normal Twitter user client). But it will really help PHP
scripts and the like "bridge" over until their hosting service or
whatever supports tools for OAuth.

So again, I'd say http://www.supertweet.net is doing Twitter a favor.