thanks for that :)

so... and bear with me here, assuming i get that to work, i eventually
get back an oauth_verifier and this is something i write down and keep
forever for my app to use in the future to send tweets?

and each time i send a tweet, i need to -

use the oauth_verifier to get an access token (which works once)

then send the tweet?