Hello

I'm trying to do the following: I created an account on twitter and
I'm following certain friends. On my site I would like to show my
friends_timeline. This needs authentication. As basic authentication
will be turned off, I need to use oauth.
How can I do this. It is my account, and I don't want to be redirected
to the twitter screen to allow the application to connect. As other
users don't need to see that. Those users are going to visit a page on
my site and there in a block I would like to show the
friends_timeline.
Can I do all oauth steps behind the scenes, just to fetch my
friends_timeline and show it on my site?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction !

Nicolas