To help you debug, it would be useful to see the signature base string that
was generated for the request. Possible things going wrong: the signature
base string isn't mentioning that this is a POST, or your OAuth-based
parameters are leaking into your POST body..

As Hwee-Boon said, you also needn't include the source parameter, as it will
be ignored.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod