Are all links going to be wrapped or only long links? If it's the
latter, what's the definition?

1. This affects how we count characters before sending and has quite a
potential to go wrong, since we'll now need to know exactly which
links are going to be wrapped in a tweet.

2. It's also going to be tricky for apps that currently show a live
character count (like SimplyTweet and many other iPhone Twitter apps
and possibly web sites) as users type.

--
Hwee-Boon