Hi Socca1157,

You don't need to acquire an access token for each action you want to
perform -- once you've received an access token, you'll want to store the
oauth_token and oauth_token_secret for later use.

If it's possible on WebOS to use HTTP headers instead of the POST body or
GET/query string for OAuth parameters, I would recommend it as it will keep
the execution path much clearer.

Are you URL encoding your status? You should be. It should first be URL
encoded in your POST body, then URL encoded again while building your
signature base string.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod