Hi,

I am pleased to announce that I have just uploaded the new version of *
TwAPIme* with *xAuth* support. TwAPIme is mobile Java API for Java ME and
Android developers that want to create applications that access Twitter
API's services.

Check out how easy is it to work with TwAPIme and xAuth:

Credential c = *new* Credential("john", "foobar", "usdhjhe767djsahda0kjdska",
"dsadahd8978e3qejsnddjdhf8");

UserAccountManager m = UserAccountManager.getInstance(c);

*if* (m.verifyCredential()) {

    TweetER ter = TweetER.getInstance(m);

    ter.post(new Tweet("My tweet from TwAPIme 1.3. #likethis"));

} *else* {

    System.out.println("Login failed!");

}

For more details on TwAPIme 1.3, access www.twitterapime.com