Abraham,

Thank you for all your help and contribution to this community. I know
lots of people (including myself) who owe you a debt of gratitude for
the help you have given here. I feel your pain, so to speak, as I have
become similarly recluse on this list. I'm sure we'll see you lurking
around every so often :)

-Chad