Hey Abraham,

You have been a big part of the life blood on this list. Sad I won't see you
around that much. Twitter's dev growth has exploded since I got involved over
24 months ago and ever since then I noticed you have been all over this list
and one of the biggest rockstars for the twitter dev community. Almost
infamous. I literally seen people seeking you out just to meet you at that dev
meet up we had here in SF earlier this year after you tweeted you were there
which is pretty epic.

You have posted 1154 messages to this list which is just shy from being the top
poster (just ~50 behind Al3x from when he was around). That number just blows
my mind. You not being here as much will make a huge dent that will be really
hard to fill.

Hope for the best in your quest for a work and hope we can work on something
awesome together someday.

Zac Bowling
@zbowling