I'm experiencing multiple chaotic symptoms on the main web application.

1. I post a tweet. I get "Internal System Error" but the tweet posts.
2. I go to my "home page" http://twitter.com/znmeb and it's totally blank.
3. I see multiple copies of tweets and other people see multiple copies of mine. 4. Under the tweet box, under the location it says, "Share your first tweet with the world"
5. The retweet button was gone, but now it's back.

This is in addition to the fail whales, which seem to have gone away. It looks to me like code is being switched in and out of operation in a somewhat unplanned manner. Ordinary folks are starting to ask me WTF and I have no clue.

The good news is that the "places" selection in the web application is giving me a bigger list of possible places. I'm trying now to see what's being posted in the tweets.