Hi Taylor

Do you know if the fix has been deployed yet as I'd love to be able to
support both expanded_url and the new display_url in my code base
(well it's coded, I've just disabled it for the time being).  I'm not
seeing 500 errors at the moment, but that could just be I haven't seen
a broken entity yet.

Many thanks
Richard