I'll look into this -- but i's possible it might be related to the cache
issues that have spread over the past several days.

Also, your tweet count includes retweets. When you're fetching tweets from
the user_timeline, it will not include retweets unless you explicitly
specify ?include_rts=true for the resource. If you've made 500 tweets and
200 retweets, you'll only fetch 500 tweets using user_timeline without
include_rts, and they won't be evenly spaced out per page (they'll be sparse
per bucket -- if you ask for 200, and 100 of those were RTs, then you'd get
100 back for that page).

Taylor