Hi Jesse,

As has been mentioned on the Twitter blog (
http://blog.twitter.com/2010/06/whats-happening-with-twitter.html ) and the
status blog ( http://status.twitter.com/ ) we've been having some ups and
downs lately, both with the World Cup and general networking issues with our
servers. We're at a time where we're tuning things day-to-day, so I'm not
surprised that you'll be seeing some sluggishness, increased error rates,
and other symptoms of our current system state.

Taylor