I've noticed slowness since weeks before the World Cup.  Is that all part of
the same issues you're fixing?  I'm not complaining - just wanted to make
sure this was logged as well so it got fixed as you guys try to revamp. (and
good luck on all the fixes)  I'm also trying to figure out what to tell
customers, and see what workarounds I can figure out in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jesse