I just switched over to include_entities, and I'm also not seeing the
entities come back for favorites or mentions. Works great for
home_timeline and retweets.

I can fall back on my own parsing when entities are missing, but for
consistently I definitely prefer letting Twitter do this work. Is it a
known issue that it's missing for favorites and mentions, and if so
any idea when it can be rolled out across the board?

Thanks!