Hi Manton,

I see the entities coming through when I request my mentions timeline..

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/mentions.xml?include_entities=true

Can you verify again that you're not seeing it for the mentions timeline
when you include this parameter?

Favorites doesn't yet return entities. It's our intention to return entities
wherever a tweet is returned; I'll make sure this gets some attention.

Thanks!
Taylor