I think I'm doing some confusion with the libraries. I'm using
EpiTwitter. :S

But even though I use the method post_statusesUpdate(), the server
response is the same: "bad request".

I've commented the line 148, in EpiOAuth.php, 'cause I was getting a
PHP warning:
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);

This may be causing the request error?

I'd better use the Abraham's library?

Thanks,

Straube