Matt,

Here's the base string:
GET&http%3A%2F%2Fapi.twitter.com%2F1%2Fstatuses
%2Fretweeted_by_me.json&oauth_consumer_key%3D****************
%26oauth_signature_method%3DHMAC-SHA1%26oauth_timestamp
%3D1277932576%26oauth_token%3D****************%26oauth_version%3D1.0

And here are the headers:
Authorization: OAuth realm="http%3A%2F%2Fapi.twitter.com
%2F",oauth_version="1.0",oauth_nonce="e32167a3bfc33f59e1d18e3907df5ee6",oauth_timestamp="1277932576",oauth_consumer_key="*********",oauth_token="*****************",oauth_signature_method="HMAC-
SHA1",oauth_signature="ZQZvWpefFlWr1ro%2FxMF%2FNvCX624%3D"

Let me know if you need any of the values I replaced with asterisks.

Thanks,

Carl