Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem lately with the retweets. In the API
documentation and about the home_timeline says:

'Returns the 20 most recent statuses, including retweets, posted by
the authenticating user and that user's friends. This is the
equivalent of /timeline/home on the Web.'

The problem is, when I request the home_timeline, none of my tweets
have the 'retweeted_status' that should be present if it is a retweet.

But if I request 'retweeted_by_me' I get all the information,
including the 'retweeted_status'.

Can someone tell me what's wrong? Something changed?

Thanks,

Luis