You are right. Separate subpopulation s are out of our reach.

Apart from following/friendship connection we look at mentions and follow
them as well.
If a new comer or a man from other population mentions one of the people in
our network, his tweet will reach us and we can test him and add as well.

Thank you, I will look at the paper.

--
Furkan Kuru