We are building a "State of Twitter in St. Louis" whitepaper for our
local companies/agencies/etc.  In doing this, we gathered the list of
influential people from our own STLTweets site and are mining for
extra information from Twitter, Klout, TrstRank, etc...

For a couple high-ranking people we would be listing, we've noticed
that they have been suspended in the last week or so (one's last tweet
was 2 weeks ago in our mirror, and the other's last tweet was 1 week
ago).  I checked with the API and they show as suspended, but we can't
fathom why based on the tweets WE have archived from them... the
profile pictures aren't lewd, the tweets aren't spammy, etc...

My CEO would love to know why these two people have dropped out of the
ecosystem (because they will ask at this presentation).

http://stltweets.com/People/Everything/Detail/kiconner
http://twitter.com/KiConner
http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show.xml?id=30913186

http://stltweets.com/People/Everything/Detail/shordeedoowhop
http://twitter.com/ShordeeDooWhop
http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show.xml?id=130768057

So, my request is could we get augmentation as to WHY these accounts
were suspended in the API response? I would LOVE to be able to code
accordingly (e.g. to be able to know if we should purge/suspend the
accounts on our system, etc.) but I really can't take an action
without knowing WHY they were suspended.