Hi,

I am trying a server to server communication from my Java application
to my twitter account only.I assuming I have to use 2 legged OAuth/
xAuth to do this and avoid the browser redirection in the middle since
this user/twitter account is totally under my control and I will not
be using it for other users account and do not want to interact with a
browser during this interaction with the Twitter account.

Is this a correct assumption ? I was told that xAuth is a temporary
option provided by Twitter API folks.

TIA,
Vijay