Hi,

I have been using Abraham's OAuth library and I *almost* have it
working. I'm a longtime C++ developer but new to Twitter API.  Anyway,
it took me a while to use the callback.php file as the actual call
back. That (I thought) was the missing element, I was under the
impression that the "test.php" file in his library could be
substituted for the callback.  Anyway when I realized the mistake I
was happy to implement the new code.  The new callback is being called
but I am consistently getting HTTP Error Code 401 (unauthorized) when
it is being used, and I am using it basically "as is". Any insight
would be appreciated.

Note - I did regenerate my application registration recently - how
long does it take for those credentials to be usable?

Thanks much.

-Gabe