Hi Rajesh,

We don't have a formal process yet for removing erroneous places from
our database. Your best bet at the moment is to file a Support ticket,
offering as much information as you can about the incorrect place (if
you know the place_id, specific string for the name, lat/long, etc.)

http://bit.ly/twicket

Thanks!
Taylor