Hi Tom,

I do have to agree that the Twitter guy who tried to help me was
impressive, I rarely get that level of support and I cannot fault his
efforts. I agree OAuth is not difficult, I have implemented Oauth for
other apps and have my own libraries also. (Not sure why I'm having
problems with Twitpic and Oauth Echo here.)

:0)