twitter did this for 1 reason and only 1 reason,, sucks i know but
they did this because of all the desktop and net applications
that are mass sending messages,, parsing, you name it,, now they have
controll to kill the key,,

i think its a horrable solution because now all the developers will do
is steal our keys and impliment it in their solution until
the key gets cut off, then they will just move on to the next key they
took.

hmm,, twitter just doesnt have the staff that knows how these
developers think.

Mike