i use to have this app that suddenly doesn't work anymore,, it use to
work perfectly and now ,, hmm,,
any help would be appreciated,,

here is the code that update my users profile written in vb 2008/10
that worked flawlessly

'THE BUTTON I MADE TO INITIATE THE SUB CALLED UPLOADPROFILEIMAGE
Private Sub Button37_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Button37.Click

        Dim photo As Byte()
        photo = IO.File.ReadAllBytes("Me.jpg")
        UploadProfileImage(photo, username:=("AnaisAlice20"),
pwd:=("pass99"))

    End Sub

'THE SUB WHICH THE BUTTON CALLED

 Public Shared Sub UploadProfileImage(ByVal photo As Byte(), ByVal
username As String, ByVal pwd As String)
        'photo is just a byte array of the image data

        'Dim photo As Byte()
        photo = IO.File.ReadAllBytes("c:\me.jpg")
        Dim request As HttpWebRequest =
DirectCast(HttpWebRequest.Create("http://twitter.com/account/
update_profile_image.xml"), HttpWebRequest)
System.Net.ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = False
        request.PreAuthenticate = True
        request.AllowWriteStreamBuffering = True

        Dim boundary As String = System.Guid.NewGuid().ToString()

        request.Credentials = New NetworkCredential(username, pwd)
        request.ContentType = String.Format("multipart/form-
data;boundary={0}", boundary)
        request.Method = "POST"

        ' Build Contents for Post
        Dim header As String = "--" & boundary
        Dim footer As String = "--" & boundary & "--"

        Dim contents As New StringBuilder()

        ' Image
        contents.AppendLine(header)
        contents.AppendLine(String.Format("Content-Disposition:form-
data); name=""image""); filename=""{0}""", "twitterProfilePhoto.jpg"))
        contents.AppendLine("Content-Type: image/jpeg")
        contents.AppendLine()

contents.AppendLine(System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding("iso-8859-1").GetString(photo))

        ' Footer
        contents.AppendLine(footer)

        ' Data that is sent with the post
        Dim bytes As Byte() =
Encoding.GetEncoding("iso-8859-1").GetBytes(contents.ToString())

        request.ContentLength = bytes.Length

        Using requestStream As Stream = request.GetRequestStream()
            requestStream.Write(bytes, 0, bytes.Length)
            requestStream.Flush()
            requestStream.Close()

            ' Using response As WebResponse = request.GetResponse()
            'Using reader As New
StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream())
            'Dim s As String = reader.ReadToEnd()
            'End Using
            'End Using
        End Using