Hey,

Assuming you have completed the OAuth process the easiest way to find out
the name of the user you are authenticated with is to call
/1/account/verify_credentials.format (where format is xml or json). This
method will tell you who you are authenticating with and include things like
user ID, screen name, name, description, image url etc.

There are many other things you can do using the Twitter AP which are
documented on our developer resources site:
  http://dev.twitter.com

Hope that helps,
Matt

--