On 10-08-13 08:35 PM, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
Hello,

I'm not having success with the following code, I get a "Sorry, page doesn't exist!" webpage. I am using the OAuth v0.4.1 gem. Your help and guidance is very appreciated, thanks!

If I type the following out in IRB, it seems to work, but of course I can't redirect from the shell.

class HomeController < ApplicationController

  def index
     @consumer = OAuth::Consumer.new( "bLXXXXXXXXI9szbXTJQnXKA",
       "XXXXXXXXXXm41S6SYEy9uYR5oiAUxToPvQUlMd6g9A",
       { :site=>"https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token"; } )

      @request_tok...@consumer.get_request_token

      session[:consumer]      = @consumer
      session[:request_token] = @request_token

      redirect_to @request_token.authorize_url
  end

end

Hi I found by making the following change I now see the allow/deny page. However when I click on allow, I do not get redirected back to my callback page?

@consumer = OAuth::Consumer.new( "bLXXXXXXXXI9szbXTJQnXKA",
       "XXXXXXXXXXm41S6SYEy9uYR5oiAUxToPvQUlMd6g9A",
       :site=>"https://twitter.com";,
       :request_token_path => "/oauth/request_token",
       :authorize_path     => "/oauth/authorize",
       :access_token_path  => "/oauth/access_token",
       :http_method => :get ) )

What I am seeing in the pin page, saying:

You've successfully granted access to XXXX_TestApp!
Simply return to XXXX_TestApp and enter the following PIN to complete the process.

How do I get Twitter to return back to my callback page on my site? My app type is correctly set to "browser".

--

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav