Hey Folks

I am creating a Twitter Application in Java as my Summer Project. I am
new to this OAuth scene, however I have created simple twitter apps
using Basic Authentication. I am using the Scribe library and I have
completed reading the Twitter OAuth documentation. However I can't
understand one thing, consider the following situation. (I am creating
a client and it's not a jsp app).

1) I request an oauth_token.
2) After receiving it i redirect my user to
http://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=oauth_token
3) User receives verification code and enter the code in my app.
4) I request an acces_token and receive it.
5) User sends a tweet and closes the application.

Now my question is: The next time when the same user opens my app will
I have to go through the whole authorization process from step 1 or
can I reuse the tokens that I receive when it was authorized
initially??

Regards,

UTSAV