What, nobody else thinkgs it could be useful to have some sort or JS
based UI for the Tweet button? The Facebook JS UI is pretty good, you
can open the prompt and pre-fill it with a text message to be posted
to the wall right from your own javascript, user then just has to
click on "Post" button.
Also in Facebook UI you can have a simple one line of JS to test if
user is logged in to Facebook.
It would be great if Twitter made a simple UI for opening the "Tweet"
window programmatically, and also allowing to listen to onSuccess
(tweet posted, window closed) or onFailure events. It would also be
great to programmatically test if user is currently logged in to
Twitter (or at least has Twitter account).

Please lets get this topic going, I think it's important.