If every tweet were to be issued by the same account, Claudia, you would
need to acquire your access token through OAuth once -- then persist the
access token in your application and use it for every authenticated API
action -- your users wouldn't have to ever see anything having to do with
OAuth.

There's also a short cut for acquiring the access token for the account that
"owns" the application -- you'll find a "my token" feature on your
application details page on dev.twitter.com

Taylor