Hi Kevin,

Thanks for raising this query. We have a fix on it's way out tonight
or tomorrow morning for this.

Also, whilst this isn't related to the issue you are experiencing I
recommended updating your URL to point to our API.

All requests for the API should be directed to
http://api.twitter.com/1/<method>.
OAuth requests should go to
https://api.twitter.com/oauth/<method>,e.g.
https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authenticate

Best,
Matt

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Kevin Wallace <kevin.wall...@abvio.com> wrote:
> I have three iPhone apps that use OAuth to communicate with Twitter.
> They have been working well for several months but recently when
> trying to set-up authentication and exchange the various OAuth tokens
> using Safari on the iPhone, Safari brings up a page from Twitter that
> says:
>
> Something is technically wrong.
> Thanks for noticing -- we're going to fix it up and have things back
> to normal soon.
>
> Normally authentication works and the page Twitter returns redirects
> back to our application on the iPhone.  Again, this has all worked for
> several months until very recently.  We just noticed the problem
> ourselves today.  Here's an example authenticate URL that used to work
> but now fails:
>
> http://twitter.com/oauth/authenticate?oauth_token=r8ZW21dPbUteSOgfFJ0AZnHkIwg1GfvRn9HaNMB7q0&force_login=true
>
> Does anyone out there know what's going wrong?  This has all worked
> for hundreds of thousands of our customers for several months now and
> nothing in our app has changed in two months.  Can anyone shed light
> on this for me?  Thanks!

> Change your membership to this group:

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter