Hi there,

We don't currently offer any sorting methods for followers and followings.
However, you should be able to easily sort by screen_name, even for users
with many followers and followings, by using a combination of followers/ids
& friends/ids in conjunction with users/lookup. In most cases, you should be
able to get all the screen names for both within 3 or 4 API calls, then
cache the results and store and sort locally.

Finding out who is on your lists is also possible with the lists/members
methods described here:
http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/:user/:list_id/members -- compare the ids of
the members of a list with the ids you have in friends/ids and you can
easily calculate the delta.

Taylor