Can you provide any more details about the error response you're
giving (like the actual body of the error response)?

Can you share an example of a signature base string and POST body that
failed in this example?

Have you verified that the clock on the device/system originating the
request is in sync with Twitter's (returned in the Date header of
every request) by about 5 minutes?

Do you have any successes to compare against?

Are your HTTP methods in agreement between what your client is
actually using (a GET) and the method declared in your signature base
string?

Thanks,
Taylor