My initial thought was that this was for applications like TweetDeck
where users have multiple accounts, but the docs say that Desktop
clients should keep using the normal User Streams. Will there be an
update for the User Streams to support having multiple accounts, are the
docs wrong, or do you really want us to open (in some cases) 10 connections?

Tom